is a world leading supplier within the integrated logistics and material handling industry. The Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and energetic administrator to join their high performing Customer Service Team! Based in the head office located in Belrose, this varied role offers you the opportunity to provide great customer service.Responsibilities
• Answering all calls and emails in the contact centre and escalation of calls for the service department
• Administration for incident requests
• Purchase Order receipting
• Running weekly and monthly reports Skills & Experience
• Previous experience in a busy administrative role, ideally supporting technical Customer Service teams
• Proven ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload
• MS Word, MS Outlook and Excel skills
• Previous experience in using ERP systems
• Good communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Accurate, proactive, positive, resourceful and a can do attitude!
In addition to a competitive salary package, this role also offers a great work environment within a professional and friendly team and long term career opportunities.
Belrose location with onsite parking
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Hillary on 9905 3566 for more information.