is a world leading supplier within the integrated logistics and material handling industry. The Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and energetic administrator to join their high performing Customer Service Team! Based in the head office located in Belrose, this varied role offers you the opportunity to provide great customer service.Responsibilities
• Provide prompt escalation of customer breakdowns
• Assist the team with Travel Bookings, Time sheets, Invoices, Packing slips, Expenses and Scheduling
• Support the team with spare parts quotation requirements
• Provide support with reporting requirements and team projects Skills & Experience
• Previous experience in a busy administrative role, ideally supporting technical Customer Service teams
• Proven ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload
• MS Word, MS Outlook and Excel skills
• Previous experience in using ERP systems
• Good communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Accurate, proactive, positive, resourceful and a can do attitude!
In addition to a competitive salary package, this role also offers a great work environment within a professional and friendly team and long term career opportunities.
Belrose location with onsite parking
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Hillary on 9905 3566 for more information.