This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful Australian owned Manufacturing & Distribution Co. Bring your passion for collaboration and learning working alongside a team of professionals in this pivotal Administrative Support role in Brookvale.
This role offers either a continued career within HR and Safety or the opportunity to put your previous admin experience into your chosen career path of HR/Safety. Work full time or 3 or 4 days per week.
Our Client is a successful Australian company an industry leader in their field whose customers include top tier National and International companies. Due to substantial growth this newly created role is ready for you to put your stamp on and make it your own!The Role
Reporting to the Group HR Leader, you will provide administrative support for the team as well as assisting with the coordination of the following: Responsibilities
• Support People and Culture Team with admin for training, onboarding, newsletters and process improvements
• Support in risk management activities e.g., incident prevention investigations, auditing, corrective action follow ups
• Assist with the facilitating & improving of process mapping including training, educating staff, and sharing best practices
• Work closely with other departments to support safety and quality improvements within their areas
• Assist administratively with their internal audits and the coordination of internal audit program to monitor conformity against requirements
• Support with systems management and administration of same Skills
• Previous administrative experience within a similar area - Diploma or Degree in HR & Safety desirable
• Strong computer literacy skills
• High attention to detail, coupled with excellent planning skills
• Exposure to an HR or Safety & Quality areas viewed favourably
• Self- driven, results orientated
• Ability to partner with all areas of the businessBenefits
• Competitive annual salary $$$
• Career opportunities with significant opportunities to grow within the business
• Great workplace culture
• A business that promotes Learning & Development of all its employees
• Flexible Working Arrangements – part time/family friendly hours for the right candidate
• Onsite parking and close to public transport
If you feel you have the background skills and experience please send your resume to Rachelle@dclrecruitment.com.au or call Rachelle on 9905 3566 for more information.
You must have full work rights to apply for this role