is a busy customer focussed mid-sized business located in Frenchs Forest. They offer a friendly team environment while providing services to a diverse corporate client base. The Role
In this fast paced detailed role you will be responsible for inventory, purchasing and stock management - your well-honed planning skills will be put to the test working to multiple promotional schedules.
Your high level of detail is essential to your success as is your ability to work closely with suppliers building and maintaining relationships. Responsibilities
• Inventory Management - working with over 300 brands and 3500 SKUs
• Supply planning - orders vs forecast
• Processing purchase orders
• Managing end of life stock
• Purchasing & price lists
• Monitoring promotional offers
• Sourcing replacement stockSkills & Attributes
• MYOB Advanced
• Advanced Excel
• Supply Chain experience in Inventory, Purchasing & Stock Management
• Meticulous attention to detail & accuracy
• Honesty & integrity
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a broader team
• To be able to work under pressure in an organised mannerFRENCHS FOREST LOCATION
Hours 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday
100% Office Based role
Attractive Annual Salary
Must love dogs!
If you feel you have the skills and experience please send your resume to email@example.com
or call Helen on 9905 3566 for more information.